Motorists are still advised to avoid non-essential travel in flood affected areas of northern New South Wales.
- The #Pacific Motorway remains closed in both directions for light vehicles at #Banora Point between #Tweed River and Clothiers Creek Road. Heavy vehicles are now able to pass in either direction.
- #Tugun Tunnel (Pacific Mwy) closed southbound out of the Gold Coast to stop traffic heading towards the motorway closure.
Motorists are advised to delay travel however motorists who need to travel between New South Wales and Queensland are advised to use the New England Highway.
Other roads closed or affected by flooding:
- The #Bruxner Highway remains closed between Casino and #Goonellabah.
- #Bangalow Road remains closed between Dawson Street in #Lismore, and #Bexhill Village.
- Tweed Valley Way closed at a number of locations between #Murwillumbah and Stotts Creek
- Summerland Way closed at Fairy Hill Road at Fairy Hill
- The #Ulmarra and #Lawrence vehicle ferries across the Clarence River are out of service.
Motorists should check the latest conditions, follow directions of emergency services and traffic crews, and never drive through floodwaters.
For the latest information about conditions on major state roads and highways visit www.livetraffic.com or call 132 701
For information on local council roads in the region visit