Aims of the Business Excellence Awards
Aims of the Awards
- Encourage and reward those local business that achieve excellence
- Unite the business community and help to retain and expand local businesses
- Acknowledge the contribution by business to the economy of the Lismore district
- Develop networking opportunities
- Acknowledge and reward the effort and contribution made by staff within your business
- Provide an enjoyable social evening with staff and associates.
Benefits of Participating
- The awards program represents a valuable opportunity for you to review your business practices and processes, reflect on achievements along the way and identify areas of potential improvement.
- Award winners receive public recognition for a job well done. This includes tools to promote your excellence such as certificate, trophy and logo for Website.
- The opportunity to network with other local business people. People do business with people they know and like so get amongst it. Not to mention, the awards night is the night of nights for the business community and is great fun
- A chance to build team morale in your business. What better way to show pride in your staff than to enter them in an awards program.