Resources and Help for Business – Covid-19
Business.gov.au Support line: 13 28 46
Are you looking for advice, resources and help to steer your business through the challenges of Coronavirus (Covid-19)? LCCI have complied this list of supports and services available, to help make finding what YOUR business needs a little easier.
Feel free to Share – We encourage you to share this page with your business colleagues and fellow entrepreneurs because helping local business survive and thrive and creating collaborative success is what LCCI is about. Or if you have found additional resources you feel we could add to this page, please contact us.
We are all in this together!
Health & Safety Support
Need health advice or to get tested?
If you have COVID-19 symptoms, get tested at a COVID-19 testing clinic. Symptoms include cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath or fever. Self-isolate until you get your results.If you need advice or have questions, call the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080
- Guide to Stay Safe at Work During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Click Here
- COVID-19 and Mental Health at Work – Click Here
- Working From Home Advice – Click Here
- How to Make Your Retail Space COVID Safe – Click Here
- NSW Food Authority – Food Business and Covid-19 Click Here
- Food safety checks for food businesses – Click Here
Click Here for access to the Resource Kit for business to download and display in their workplaces, including:
- fact sheets for industry
- posters on handwashing, hygiene and physical distancing
Offer a range of resources and fact sheets including:
- Creating a Workplace Mental Health Strategy – Click Here
- Hygiene Best Practice – Click Here
- Is Your Business Ready to Reopen Safely? Click Here
- Offering a dedicated Covid-19 mental health support service for business owners, staff and families – Click Here
Lismore City Council
- For updates on specific local issues including waste, energy and more Click Here
- Small Business Concierge Service – Provides a call back service to give one-on-one assistance with to services including Covid-19 support. To arrange a call back Click Here or call 13 77 88
- Business Connect – Get FREE Access to business advisors via videoconference and phone. Advisors use a variety of platforms, such as Zoom, Skype, WeChat and Messenger. To find an advisor Click Here or call 1300 134 359
- Financial Stimulus Package Details – Click Here
- Land Tax Relief – If you’re a commercial or residential landlord who has reduced your tenants’ rent due to COVID-19, you may be eligible for the NSW Government’s land tax relief. For more details – Click Here
- To Apply for the Small Business Covid-19 Support Grant Click Here
Australian Government and Treasury Support
- Support for Business – Click Here
- Boosting Cashflow for Employers Fact Sheet – Click Here
- Support For Sole Traders Fact Sheet – Click Here
- Early access to Superannuation Fact Sheet Click Here
Lismore City Council
- Covid-19 Resource page with links to latest information and a variety of very useful fact sheets Click Here
- Jobkeeper Payment Information – Click Here
New South Wales Sate Government Support – See Service NSW
NSW Small Business Commissioner
- Commercial leases and COVID-19 FAQs – Click Here
BEAP Energy Comparison Service
- Get real help reducing your energy costs. To access Click Here
- FACT SHEET – Tips to assist small business manage through the business implications of Covid-19. Includes helpful ACTIONS to take RIGHT NOW and useful CHECKLISTS. Areas include Cash flow, time management and strategic planning and more – Click Here
Business Development, Training & Webinars
- Offering a number of fee-free short courses that can be completed in just days or weeks, offering practical skills and experiences across a range of industries. For options Click Here
ASBFEO – Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman
- My Business Health – An excellent resource we recommend all businesses visit. A complete range of tools and resources covering all aspects of maintaining your business. Click Here
- FREE Podcasts – Access a range of podcasts from small business owners and professionals about running your business and managing your mental health. Click Here
- A wide range of workshops and seminars for gaining new tools and skills to develop or pivot your business. Click Here
- One on One Business Advisory service – Fully subsidised service for business owners Click Here
Rural Aid and Bushells
- FREE Community Builders Webinar Series – a series of free webinars aimed to support regional businesses.
- FREE Webinar Series for Small Business – to browse and Register Click Here
- One on One Business Advisory service – Fully subsidised service for business owners via Business Connect Click Here
- Road to Recovery Tourism Tutorials (R2R)- a 36-week program designed to provide tourism based business with all the necessary tools in order to be ready for the bounce back. The Road to Recovery Tourism Tutorials are just 45 mins, are free of charge and will be hosted every Thursday at 2 pm (AEST). For information and Registration Click Here
Destination North Coast
In tourism or visitor based business? Access a number of webinars, resources and strategic help for business looking to improve their market share of this vital and sustainable sector.
Destination North Coast Covid Resource Page Click Here
Tourism Grant Application Webinar Click Here
Corona Virus Stimulus Unpacked Webinar Click Here
Covid Recovery - What does YOUR business need?
Lismore City Council have engaged Lismore Chamber of Commerce and Industry to have input on the feasibility of a 2 year LGA Covid-19 Recovery Framework. This is because LCCI directly represent our members, lobbying and advocating for you and your businesses for over 100 years. WE ACT as a combined voice FOR YOU – strength via unity.
Looking after our LCCI Community
It’s hard right now – we get it and we’re here to help.
We’re offering 2480 businesses:
3 MONTHS FREE for all NEW members.
Already a member?
We’ve got your back too – A no questions 3 month hold on your membership dues.
Being an LCCI member is tax deductible and gives you access to:
- 3 FREE Legal and HR advice calls each year
- Listing in the LCCI Members Directory
- Year round Help & Support for YOUR business
- Help reducing your energy costs
- Inclusion in Lismore’s oldest and most respected
professional business network