Business Lismore – Working for You in ‘22
We would like to extend a warm welcome to attend our Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 15 December 2021, starting at 5:30 PM. This will be an online event via Zoom, and is a must-attend event as we will be unveiling our new Strategic Plan going forward into 2022 and beyond to 2024.
We will also be introducing and electing a new Board of Directors at this meeting and presenting our current financial position for your information.
2022 will be an exciting time when we can all return to a greater degree of certainty and normality after the difficult times of the past 2 years. Your current Board has been very active with forward planning and re-structuring into Business Lismore. Our key objectives for the immediate future are:
- Better Advocacy to ensure Lismore develops into a busy, diverse and vibrant commercial hub.
- More training and networking opportunities to help your business growth and sustainability.
- Improved communication with our membership to keep you informed of local, state and national developments that impact the business community … and
- Leadership: By striving to grow our Business Lismore membership we become a stronger representative organisation with a voice that will not be ignored…together we will make Lismore better.
We strongly encourage you to attend the AGM on 15 December to hear what we have to offer, to express your opinions and offer your suggestions.
- You will need to register to attend (eventbrite.com.au/e/lcci-2021-agm-tickets-200603108297).
- If there are sufficient nominations to fill vacant seats on the Board, no vote will be necessary.
- If however we receive more nominations than there are places, we will go to a vote, and you will need to be a member in order to vote.
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll be sent a link to the Zoom meeting and a copy of the meeting agenda.
If you would like to nominate for the Board (see current board members), please get in touch asap with either Ellen Kronen (President) or Art Beavis (Secretary) via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you through an information pack about being a board member. Your nomination will need to be received 7 days prior to the AGM, ie 8 December 2021.
We look forward to seeing you on the 15th.