Lismore Chamber of Commerce & Industry, in sponsorship with Travelbay, Southern Cross Credit Union and Lismore Toyota, want everyone to take advantage of all the amazing and unique events happening in the City of Lismore over the next 4 weeks.
To participate simply visit 5 participating businesses and spend $20 or more to be in the running for some amazing holiday prizes:
FIRST PRIZE – $4,000 holiday package (Choose from a 10 day Vietnam Highlights tour or a 7 day India Golden Triangle holiday)
SECOND PRIZE – $1,500 one week holiday package at Couran Cove Queensland
Grab your entry card from participating businesses in Lismore for your chance to win.
Competition open now and closes July 10th. All entries must be received by Friday July 14th 2:00pm with the winner drawn at random on Friday 14th July and announced on Saturday 15th July at the Lismore Property Managers Business Excellence Awards.
- 36 Chambers
- Affordable Wholefoods
- Art Aspect Gallery
- Athlete’s Foot
- Battery World
- Benchtop Espresso
- Blooms the Chemist
- Bondfields Shoes
- Bookwarehouse Lismore
- Brands Pharmacy
- Brightway Lighting
- Bryants Beds & Mattress
- Bunyips Great Outdoors Centre
- Charmaines Hair Salon
- Cobbler Johns Just a Minute Repairs
- Coffe Shots
- Cummings Bi-Rite
- Cut Loose Hair & Beauty
- Cyrus Persian Carpets
- Daleys Homeware
- Diamonds Plus
- Discount Drug Stores
- Dolphin Office Choice
- East Land Sewing Centre
- Elegant Boutique
- Fairmarket Antiques
- Femme Mystique
- Freechoice Tobacconist Lismore
- Fundies Wholefoods
- George Gooley Menswear
- Glamour Hair and Beauty
- Gloria Jeans
- Goanna Bakery
- Golden Crust Bakery
- Good Juju
- Graham Gooley Optometrist
- Harris Cycles Co.
- Harvey Norman
- Henry’s Bakery
- Instyle Sleep Centre
- InterSport Lismore
- Jean House
- Jeanette’s Fine Lingerie
- Jim Gamble & Son
- Kitchen Shelf
- Lanna Pad Thai
- Lazuli Sisters
- Le Petite Salon
- Lennards Chicken Lismore Sqaure
- Lismore Antiques & Collectables
- Lismore Embroidery
- Lismore Florist
- Lismore Garden Centre
- Lismore Jewel Centre
- Lismore Sewing Centre
- Lismore Time Zone
- Little Polli & the Blackbird
- Making Faces
- Mandarin Palace
- Mass Nutrition Lismore
- McKenzies Outdoor Disposals
- Mega Choice Lismore
- Mels Take Away
- Minarelli Smash Repairs
- Miss Mildred
- Mobile IT Services
- Mum & Me Maternity
- My Tailoress
- Nails by Katie
- Oh You Pretty Things
- Peppertree Kitchen
- Perfix Dry Cleaners
- Pirlo’s Fruit Barn
- PJ’s Country Fruit & Veg
- Planet Music
- Pre Loved Profile
- Premier Art & Framing
- Price Attack
- Rainbow Patchwork
- Republic of Coffee
- Richmond Hotel
- Rosemount Collectables
- SG Asian Supermarket
- Shoe Box Café
- Shop Baby
- Shoppe One17
- South Lismore Natural Therapies
- Southside Pharmacy
- Suffolk Sports
- Summerland Trophies
- Sundala Health Centre
- Tahiti Hut
- Taste @ 8
- Tatts Hotel
- Thai Satay Hut
- The Bank Café
- The Beaty Spot
- The Bircher Bar
- The Boys Hair & Makeup
- The Coffee Club
- The Enchanted Florist
- The Golden Plate
- The New Camera House
- Toy Kingdom
- Toyworld Lismore
- Traditional Medicine
- Victoria’s Beauty
- Woodhouse Denim
* please note this list is being updated as we visit more businesses in the coming days. If your business would like to participate, please contact email@example.com
Terms and Conditions – Refuel the HEART
- The Promoter is the Lismore Chamber of Commerce & Industry, ABN 504 9241 2415, 79 Molesworth Street, Lismore NSW 2480
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Entry is open to all with no restriction on place of residence except for Board Members and employees and family of the Lismore Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc.
- Minimum age 12 years.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
- The competition commences on Tuesday June 20, 2017 AEST and concludes on Monday July 10 2017 at 5:00pm AEST. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to Friday July 14 2017 at 2:00pm AEST.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of entries.
How to enter
- Entrants are entitled to enter the competition once they have spent a minimum of $20 in five different participating businesses in the Lismore 2480 area.
- Each entrant will have a card with an individual identification number on it.
- Each Business has been allocated a unique business identification number.
- Once a purchase has been made the Business representative will write their unique ID on the shoppers card.
- Once the card is full the shopper will return the card either to a participating business or to the LCCI office.
- Once the draw for the prize has been completed the details of the purchase will be verified with the business records of sales.
- If further verification is required each business will be contacted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
Number of Entries permitted
- Particpants can enter as many times as they like.
Determination and Notification of winners
- The winner of the Refuel the Heart promotion will be drawn by an independent body on Friday 14 July.
- The competition is a game of chance.
- The winner will be announced on 15 July 2017 and notified by telephone on Monday 17 July.
- The winner will be put in contact with the prize supplier to finalised the details of their prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
Prize on offer
- First prize value is up to $4,000 (including GST).
- Second prize value is up to $1,500 (including GST).
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
Further Terms and Conditions
The Promoter (subject to State and Territory Legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
The Promoter reserves the right to re-determine the winner in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with the Promoter or its publications, or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
All entries become the property of the Promoter (with the exception of any intellectual property rights comprised therein). The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and state. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
We may disclose your personal information to authorities if you are a prize winner or otherwise as required by law.
All information will be handled in accordance with The Privacy ACT 1988.
Any enquiries are to be directed to the LCCI.
NSW permit number LTPS/17/15174