From Business NSW newsblast, 15 March 2023
On Monday, the energy regulator announced a change to the energy pricing structure meaning sharp energy hikes for household and business.
Our members are already feeling the pinch when it comes to energy costs. Now’s the time to pull out all stops to control your energy spend. Join our latest online event for practical ways to reduce your bills, energy consumption and initiatives from both government and even from your landlord.
- Date: Thursday, 30th March 2023
- Time: 12 pm (AEDT)
We will be covering:
- Common barriers to savings and how to work around them
- Shopping for a new supplier (bill comparison)
- Taking advantage of energy efficiency
- Working with your landlord to benefit from new energy options
- Government support and subsidies, and more
Places are limited, so reserve your spot now to avoid missing out. Click here for more info and to register.