We would like to extend a warm invitation to current financial members to attend our Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 15 November 2023 at the Sherwood Hotel, Molesworth Street, Lismore, commencing at 5.00pm. A short board meeting with the newly elected board will take place immediately after the AGM to elect the Executive Committee for 2024.
If you are passionate about the future of business in Lismore, this is your opportunity to be involved in steering Lismore’s peak business body and participate in selecting our Board of Directors.
We will have several vacant seats on the Board and would encourage you to consider nominating. Please get in touch asap using our contact form or by email to email@example.com and we will send you through an information pack. Your nomination will need to be received at least 7 working days prior to the AGM (Monday 6 November 2023). You must be a financial member in order to nominate and have had some interaction with Business Lismore over the last 12 months, preferably as a member business.
- You will need to register to attend (see below)
- Nominations for board vacancies must be received by 5pm, Monday 6 November 2023.
- If there are sufficient nominations to fill vacant seats on the Board, no vote will be necessary. If however we receive more nominations than there are places, a vote will be required.
- You will need to be a financial member in order to vote. If you need to check your membership status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you’ve registered, you will be sent a copy of the meeting agenda.
- Date: Wednesday 15 November 2023
- Time: 5.00pm
- Venue: The Sherwood Hotel, Molesworth Street, Lismore
- Registration essential [from Monday 16 October 2023]
We look forward to seeing you at the AGM.