Opened in 1892, the magnificent Strand Arcade was one of five built in the CBD during the late 19th Century. It has since been refurbished many times and, in 1989, was re-modelled to embrace the iconic Federation style we now enjoy, including a range of specialty shops and professional office suits on two levels.
Following last year’s floods, an active Body Corporate worked hard to restore the building, and some wonderful new businesses were welcomed.
The following businesses make up The Strand Arcade ‘family’, and we would love for you to join us at the November BAH.
- Dark Horse Espresso,
- AdvicePlus Financial Solutions,
- Inka and Co.,
- Paris in the Strand,
- Femme Mystique,
- Active Kids After School Care,
- Burgess Family Law,
- GEO-AM Consulting,
- Bridges Financial,
- Nickel Energy,
- Sheila Turner Picture Framer,
- Rosemount Collectables,
- Bobby’s Hair & Beauty,
- Whitney & Associates,
- Raine & Horne Real Estate
- Date: Wednesday 22 November 2023
- Time: 5.30pm – 7.00pm
- Venue: Strand Arcade, 74 Molesworth Street, Lismore
- Registration essential [ RSVP here ]