At its annual general meeting Wednesday night, Lismore’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry welcomed several new faces to its Board of Directors. Trading as ‘Business Lismore’, the association is a network of local business people volunteering to advocate, promote and support the interests of its members.
“We are excited to introduce our Board of Directors for 2024, a group of individuals who share a passion for the development of the local business community,” said incoming president, Ben Andersen.
“Each member brings a unique set of skills and experience that will contribute to the overall success of our Chamber and the businesses we serve.”
- President: Ben Andersen (Wayfarer Publishing & Media);
- Vice President & Membership Officer: Jamie Blair (BASEC Engineering);
- Secretary: Felicity Hyde (Scoops & Candy);
- Treasurer: Paul Murphy (AdvicePlus Financial Solutions);
- Events Co-ordinator: Stuart Heath (Greencoast Finance);
- Ordinary members: Greg Krarup (Kemp Agencies) and Sharnette Josephs (Biztax).
On behalf of the new Board, Mr Andersen said that they looked forward to working together and invite all members and their guests to join in welcoming the new team at their next networking event which will be next Wednesday, November 22nd, at The Strand Arcade, at 5.30 pm. Registration is essential via their website: lismorechamber.com.au/events.
Business Lismore is Lismore’s leading business association. It is a member-funded organisation dedicated to assisting and supporting businesses in the region, advocating for the business community’s interests at all levels of government and to create opportunities for members to share knowledge, expertise and resources and to develop productive business relationships.